Well-hidden government records have just been unearthed that prove President Bill Clinton was given a blank check to invest funds in Russia by the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) on Sep. 16, 1997.
OPIC is run by the Senior Executive Service (SES).
Then, on Oct. 23, 1997, 37 days later, the Clintons incorporated The Clinton Foundation in Arkansas. Numerous SES members are listed as officers in the Clinton Foundation and it’s aliases – so named by the State of Arkansas. Following is a summary of the Clinton Foundation officer’s SES Plum Book listings:
- Donna E. Shalala (1996, 2000)
- Stephanie S. Streett (1996, 2000)
- Cheryl D. Mills (1996)
- Bruce R. Lindsey (2000)
- Eric P. Goosby (1996) “HIV/AIDS”
- Kevin L. Thurm (1996, 2000) General Counsel, Citigroup (a ~$1.5 billion beneficiary of OPIC financings)
- William J. Clinton (1992-2001)]; Clinton library beneficiary 2004, 2008, 2012
- Hillary R. Clinton [1992-2001]; Clinton library beneficiary 2004, 2008, 2012
What follows is the actual judicially-recognizable evidence – all from government public documents.
On Sep. 16, 1997, President Bill Clinton was authorized an OPIC blank check specifically to send money to Russia (“finance project in Russia”).
OPIC Board Resolutions – 1997 (See BDR(97)20 – the last disclosed resolution of the year)
- Online Original (as of Apr. 15, 2018 at 7:26 EDT): https://www.opic.gov/who-we-are/board-of-directors/board-resolutions/1997
- Archived & Distributed (as of Apr. 15, 2018 at 7:26 EDT): https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/library/1997-09-16-Russian-Project-financing-insurance-authority-to-Presidential-discretion-BDR97-20-OPIC-Sep-16-1997.pdf
- Citation: Staff. (Accessed Apr. 15, 2018). Board Resolutions – 1997. Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC). See also https://www.opic.gov/who-we-are/board-of-directors/board-resolutions/1997
BDR(97)20: finance project in Russia
Online original (as of Apr. 15, 2018 at 7:26 EDT): https://www.opic.gov/sites/default/files/docs/resolutions/BDR97-20.pdf
Archived & Distributed (as of Apr. 15, 2018 at 7:26 EDT): https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/library/1997-09-16-Russian-Project-financing-insurance-authority-to-Presidential-discretion-BDR97-20-OPIC-Sep-16-1997.pdf
Citation: BDR97-20. (Sep. 16, 1997). Russian Project financing and insurance authority to Presidential discretion. Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC). See also https://www.opic.gov/sites/default/files/docs/resolutions/BDR97-20.pdf
On Oct. 23, 1997 (37 days later), Bill and Hillary Clinton incorporated the Clinton Foundation with the State of Arkansas, among its approximately 35 “aliases.”
State of Arkansas Certificate of Incorporation File No. 100152168
Citation: Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.. (Oct. 23, 1997). Incorporation record. File No. 100152168. Fictitious Names:Accesso Fund LLC (Colombia), Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, Ciudad Verde Amarilo Frailejon III, Clinton Climate Initiative, Clinton Foundation, Clinton Foundation HIV/AIDS Initiative, Clinton Foundation Hong Kong, Clinton Foundation Insamlingstiftelse (Sweden), Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership, Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, Clinton Global Initiative, Clinton Global Initiative – Asia, Clinton Global Initiative University, Clinton Health Access Initiative, Clinton Health Matters Initiative, Clinton Hunter Development Initiative, Clinton Institute, Clinton Small Business Initiative, Forty Two, No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project, The Clinton Foundation, The Clinton Initiatives, The Clinton Museum Store, The William J. Clinton Foundation, The William J. Clinton Presidential Center, Too Small To Fail, West Wing, William J. C. Foundation, William J. Clinton Foundation (India), William J. Clinton Fndn (Kenya) Char Trust, and William J. Clinton Foundation UK. Arkansas Secretary of State.