Two Well-heeled NY Veterans Respond Powerfully to Executive Order 13848 to Disclose Proof of Election Interference
Spread the truth.
On Oct. 29, 2018, two well-heeled U.S. USAF and Navy Veterans, Christopher Strunk and Harold Van Allen, filed an Emergency petition for a Writ of Mandamus and Injunctive Relief.
Their application was officially filed with Chief Justice John Roberts at the U.S. Supreme Court, John M. Mitnick at the Department of Homeland Security, and Vice President Mike Pence as head of the Presidential Election Investigation. Readers should note that both Justice Roberts and Mr. Mitnick are both Senior Executive Service (SES) members that is identified as one of the groups interfering in our elections.
The emergency petition asks: (1) to preserve paper ballots in all 50 states, (2) to convene a court of inquiry into foreign election meddling, (3) to report to DHS from the inquiry and (4) to order other appropriate relief.
Strunk and Van Allen provide over 300 pages of hard evidence, citing thousands of judicially-recognizable government documents, that the 2016 midterm election is threatened by numerous election meddling activities by:
Guarantees of a Free & Fair Vote:
Unbroken, Bipartisan Chain of Custody
(1) The British Privy Council;
(2) George Soros’ Open Society Foundation in collaboration with former UN Deputy Secretary General Lord Mark Malloch-Brown;
(3) Massive fascist Big Tech election fraud and censorship of conservative voices in conspiracy with the Senior Executive Service (SES), U.S. Digital Service, Hillary Clinton, The Clinton Foundation, ENTRUST, Acxiom, Google, Alphabet, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Alibaba, Baidu, Mail.ru, Lockheed, Big Finance, Big Audit, Big Law, USAID, OPIC, UN and others;
(4) Chinese “courtesy copies” of Hillary’s private server emails about classified U.S. State Department matters;
(5) British-controlled SERCO infiltration, with the British Crown Agents, in most US agencies, including the U.S. Patent Office;
(6) Social networking intellectual property theft (scalability) and brainwashing algorithms;
(7) Election machine tampering and fraud (ES&S, Smartmatic, Sequoia, Diebold, Hart Intercivic, Dominion, OpTech);
(8) Breaches of chains of custody on ballot counts, (8) man-in-the-middle ballot tally fraud;
(9) Congressional confirmation of these frauds (e.g., proposed Wyden Protecting Americans Votes and Elections Act of 2018).
Patriots are encouraged to contact these agencies and demand that all paper ballots be preserved by each state Secretary of State, until such time as a fair vote can be confirmed, and that their votes have been confirmed by bipartisan chain of custody citizens oversight (not bureaucrats and “expert” third parties), and one-citizen, one-vote.
Full SCOTUS filing. (Note: The actual petition is 30 pages. The other 339 pages are exhibits in support of the arguments. Suggest you scan quickly the first 11 pages that establish legal “standing,” then start reading in earnest about page 12.)
Listen to Michael McKibben and Douglas Gabriel discuss the filing with petitioner Christopher Strunk. The People put the Supreme Court on notice
In the audio below we hear from in-the-swamp patriot Christopher Strunk after he delivers the petition to the Supreme Court. The document is now officially received by Justice Robert’s office.
Links to Source Documents:
Executive Order 13848. (Sep. 12, 2018). Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election. 83 FR 48195, Doc. No. 2018-20816, Vol. 83, No. 179 published Sep. 14, 2018. Federal Register. See also https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/09/14/2018-20203/imposing-certain-sanctions-in-the-event-of-foreign-interference-in-a-united-states-election
Executive Order 13818. (Dec. 20, 2017). Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption. 82 FR 60839, Doc. No. 2017-27925, Vol. 82, No. 246 published Dec. 26, 2017. Federal Register. See also https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2017-12-26/pdf/2017-27925.pdf