The miners are pulling up info on Andrew Torba. These are some initial findings so that you can begin looking yourself. We will have a complete report to you when we understand what we are looking at.
Ethics Question for Andrew Robert Torba:
Your background is interlocked with notorious globalist Pilgrims Society criminals, yet you say you are a Christian who has only used “open source” software that has been proven in court to have been invented by Columbus, Ohio company Leader Technologies. Are you a Christian, or a deceiver? You cannot be both. Kindly enlighten us, your users.
Also, please provide a biography of yourself. You have told us nothing about your family background, education, past associations.
Andrew Robert Torba
Born: May 2, 1986
Father: Bob Torba, Jr.
- Launched GAB, Aug. 15, 2016 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gab_(social_network)
- In Wikispeak, Torba is smeared” [probably canned handler-labeling to which Torba goes along] as “antisemitic” with hearsay attacks – oddly, too much, appears as a propaganda narrative, as if he is the designated “antisemitic” for a future Pilgrims Society propaganda whipping boy, or a way to be able to label GAB users for a future propaganda excuse to takedown the platform
The Wikipedia entry is rife with propaganda buzzwords, including: neo-Nazi, racist, white supremacist, white nationalist, alt-right, Donald Trump supporter, conservatives, right-liberatiarns, conspiracy theorists, QAnon [proven intelligence psy-op], parallel Christian economy, antisemitism, radicalization, violence, Pittsburgh synagogue [proven false flag], storming the US Capitol, Alex Jones, right-wing Brazilian, Russian Revolution, Jewish banker, Christian extremism, Pepe the Frog, radical right, silent Christian secession, partnered with the “obscure” Second Amendment Processing for credit card payment processing in January 2019, Torba denied that the frog logo was a reference to Pepe and stated that the logo was inspired by Bible verses (Exodus 8:1–12 and Psalms 78:45) and various other traditional symbolic meanings.—TOO MANY BUZZWORDS NOT TO BE VILE PROPAGANDA
- Associated with Y-Combinator and WeWorks, Inc.
- Y-Combinator is a venture capital “incubator” to attrack budding entreprenuers to take the dirty money as “seed capital.” This way, the progenitors get their claws in the ideas while they are still germinating. The usual Pilgrims Society financers are involved, including Sequoia Capital (funded, Apple, Cisco, Google, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Zoom, PayPal, Redditt, Instagram Tumblr ) interlocked with China Baidu, Microsoft Bing, Y-Combinator China;
- Yuri Milner, early funder of Facebook, Mail.ru, DST Global, 23andMe, Cadre (Jared Kushner), Zynga, Stripe, Twitter, Spotify, Groupon, Airbnb, WhatsAll
- WeWorks, Inc., DARPA-run global “incubators” to lure promising young entrepreneurs into “shared office spaces” (so their ideas can be more easily stolen).
- From Wikipedia:
“By 2014, WeWork was considered “the fastest-growing lessee of new office space in New York” and was on track to become “the fastest-growing lessee [lessor] of new space in America.” WeWork investors as of 2014 included J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, T. Rowe Price, Wellington Management, Goldman Sachs, the Harvard Corporation, Benchmark, and Mortimer Zuckerman, former CEO of Boston Properties.”
- “In February 2015, WeWork was named to Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies list. On June 1, 2015, Artie Minson, former chief financial officer of Time Warner Cable, joined the company as president and chief operating officer. In August 2015, the company acquired CASE, a real estate and construction technology company, in its first acquisition. According to its founder, the speed of the transaction damaged the organizational culture of CASE.”
- From Wikipedia:
“In August 2021, WeWork was one of five coworking providers selected by the General Services Administration to provide services for the Federal government of the United States. In October 2021, WeWork announced a partnership with Cushman & Wakefield that included a $150 million investment in WeWork. In 2016, WeWork launched a separate but related co-living venture called WeLive in New York City and in Crystal City, Virginia, near the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in the Washington metropolitan area. A third WeLive location in Seattle was planned in the new Third and Lenora building in 2020, but the lease was terminated in October 2019. In July 2021, WeWork terminated this business line.”
- Crystal City, VA is the notorious home of the commercial enterprises that sell to the world’s spies operating out of Washington, D.C., Pentagon, MI-6 and British Admiralty
Current WEWORKS Stock Ownership: https://www.morningstar.com/stocks/xnys/we/ownership
- WEWORKS latest Proxy Statement: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1813756/000119312522098597/d150307ddef14a.htm
Take special note of director Deven Parekh – Blackstone Group, Carnegie Endowment, US International Development Finance Corp (OPIC), Export-Import Bank, FCC
ANDREW ROBERT TORBA
GAB AI Inc.
Removal of officer ANDREW TORBA, president
Between 2022-04-10 and 2022-04-16
Analysis of GAB
In September 2017, Gab moved its headquarters to Pennsylvania. U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings, as late as March 2018, stated that Torba operated Gab out of a WeWork coworking space in Philadelphia. A WeWork spokesperson said that Torba had become a member under his own name, not Gab’s, and that his time there had been brief. In late October 2018, a Gab spokesperson told The Philadelphia Inquirer that Gab was no longer based in Philadelphia. As of January 2019, Gab is headquartered in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania.
Andrew was raised in a middle class family and is the oldest of five children. His father Bob Torba, Jr has been a FedEx Express courier for 30+ years in the Pocono Mountains and recently retired to work full time for Gab. His mother Amy Torba was a stay-at-home mom for 25+ years and now lovingly dedicates her time helping animals at the local animal shelter.
Andrew is married to Emily Torba and is a loving father to their two children Sophia and Samuel.