The Pilgrims Society copied their Zuckerberg “boy genius” Harvard fiction at University of Scranton with Andrew Torba.
- Choose their cardboard cutout (to subdue the Christian and patriot social media user base).
- Advertise their chosen-one heavily with technology given to him by his handlers.
- Fund him into his targeted existence (Christian and Patriot market for eventual takedown)
- This publicity pattern mimics the coverage gave to Zuckerberg in the Harvard Crimson – hype their boy to make him look legitimate.
- This is way to much coverage for a normal student… but not for a cardboard cutout
Want to know what else we discovered about Mr. Frog? Find us on GAB – @Gabriels_Horn – and see for yourself if/when we get removed on his “free speech” platform. We are keeping a timeline and countdown and are posting FACTS and EVIDENCE, not conspiracy and fantasy.