Bill & Hillary Clinton incorporated the William J. Clinton Foundation in Arkansas, File No. 100152168. Since its inception, the foundation has operated and/or continues to operate under at least 30 “Fictitious Names” (Arkansas Secretary of State) including the names listed below.
Note: Most news biographies state that Bill Clinton formed his foundation after he left the presidency in 2001. However, the Arkansas Secretary of State public records cited here show the news reports to be uniformly in error. 
The Foundation does not provide a 1997 IRS Form 990 charity financial report. The first report disclosing $3,050,000 in donations is for 1998, EIN 31-1580204. It has blanked out the names of the Contributor Names on page 16.
The Foundation name was changed to Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation on Apr. 07, 2013.
- Acceso Fund LLC (Colombia),
- Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation (BHCCF),
- Ciudad Verde Amarilo Frailejon III (CVAF),
- Clinton Climate Initiative (CCI),
- Clinton Foundation (The) (TCF, CF),
- Clinton Foundation HIV/AIDS Initiative (CFHAI),
- Clinton Foundation Hong Kong (CFHK),
- Clinton Foundation Insamlingstiftelse (Sweden) (CFI),
- Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership (CGEP),
- Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative (CGSGI),
- Clinton Global Initiative (CGI),
- Clinton Global Initiative – Asia (CFIA),
- Clinton Global Initiative University (CGIU),
- Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI),
- Clinton Health Matters Initiative (CHMI),
- Clinton Hunter Development Initiative (CHDI),
- Clinton Institute (CI),
- Clinton Small Business Initiative (CSBI),
- Forty Two (FT),
- No Ceiling (NC),
- The Full Participation Project (TFPP)
- The Clinton Foundation (TCF, CF),
- The Clinton Initiatives (TCI, CI),
- The Clinton Museum Store (TCMS, CMS),
- The William J. Clinton Foundation (TWJCF, WJCF),
- The William J. Clinton Presidential Center (TWJCPC, TWJCPL),
- Too Small To Fail (TSTF),
- West Wing (TCF, WW),
- William J. C. Foundation (Clinton Foundation) (WJCF),
- William J. Clinton Foundation (WJCF),
- William J. Clinton Foundation (India) (WJCFI),
- William J. Clinton Fndn (Kenya) Char Trust (WJCFKCT),
- William J. Clinton Foundation UK (WJCFUK),
- WJC Investments [William Jefferson Clinton, for profit] (WJCI), and
- WJC, LLC [William Jefferson Clinton, for profit] (WJCLLC).
Williams & Connolly LLP was paid $88,200 in legal fees in 1998. Scandalously, the firm also represented the State Department in stonewalling discovery requests for Hillary Clinton emails related to The Clinton Foundation. See Aug. 23, 2015.