In the video below, Rudy Giuliani mentioned the name BLUE STAR STRATEGY. Thought we would give our information warriors some background info on the players involved with this lobbying group. Study up and in a few days we will do an audio that describes how this is all connected.
A related article that we also posted is under the headline link below:
Jessica Lindgren, corp counsel
Skadden Arps (Hillary’s law firm)
European-American Chamber of Commerce
- We work with some of the most dynamic U.S. companies on their toughest international challenges in emerging markets around the world. Our clients have included American corporations from across diverse industry sectors—such as Abbott Laboratories, Caesars Entertainment Corporation, and Atlantic Tele-Network. From Latin America and the Caribbean to Europe, Central Asia, the Caucasus, and beyond, we help U.S. businesses solve their market access, global investment, and regulatory objectives—wherever they have a need.
- We work with global corporations on their most important regulatory, market access, and trade objectives in the United States, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and around the world. Using a targeted yet “big picture” approach, we leverage a complex array of power centers, decision makers, and opinion leaders—at the supranational, national, and local levels of government, private sector, public policy institutions and think tanks, industry associations, and the media. Global companies from across diverse industry sectors—such as Handelsblatt Global, Fontem Ventures, and Salini Impregilo—turn to us to help them navigate and succeed in complex political and policy environments in countries around the world.
Sovereign Governments and Political Leaders
- Political leaders and governments from around the world choose us to move the needle on their most significant foreign, security, and economic policy priorities. We’ve worked with foreign countries such as Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia on accession to the NATO Alliance, European Union, Euro zone, OECD, and the U.S. visa waiver program. We’ve helped political parties promote democratic institutions, candidates for office, and free and fair election campaigns. And we’ve helped political leaders from Argentina to Ukraine and Albania to Venezuela improve their bilateral relations with the United States at the highest levels.
International Organizations and Institutions
- We work with global institutions such as international and multilateral development, finance, labor, and security organizations on their most important strategic initiatives. Organizations and high-level fora such as the International Labour Organization, World Bank Group, NATO Summits, and the Baltic Forum have turned to us to help build and grow strong relationships, increase budget allocations, identify funding mechanisms, and access public speaking and writing opportunities to support their messages and mission-driven strategies.
Public Policy Coalitions
- We manage, coordinate, and advocate on behalf of coalitions to impact and shape public policy debates and to advance legislative, communications, and stakeholder engagement strategies. We’ve managed successful coalition campaigns such as the Business Coalition for U.S.-China Trade that secured passage of Permanent Normal Trade Relations (PNTR) with China, the Coalition for Visa Equity that brought in new allies to the U.S. visa waiver program, and created and was a major driver in the U.S. Committee on NATO, a bipartisan group of individuals, corporations, and policy makers that successfully promoted the accession of 10 new member countries to join the Transatlantic alliance.
Dutko obit in Congress
Chairman and Independent Non-Executive Director
David Lowden was appointed to the Huntsworth Board on 1 January 2019 and became the Chairman of the Board and Nomination Committee on 6 March 2019. David has extensive executive experience in global marketing services businesses. From 1999 to 2008, he was a member of the Board of Taylor Nelson Sofres Plc, the marketing services business, becoming its CEO in January 2006. Before this, he held several other senior executive positions, including at AC Nielsen Corporation and Federal Express Corporation. David is currently the Non-Executive Chairman of PageGroup Plc, the specialist FTSE 250 recruitment agency and is Senior Independent director at Morgan Sindall Group Plc. David has previously held other non-executive roles, including at Cable & Wireless Worldwide Plc and Berendsen Plc.
Chief Executive Officer
Paul Taaffe was appointed as CEO of Huntsworth on 7 April 2015. Paul has wide experience in communications and marketing, most recently as the Director of Communications at Groupon, the international e-commerce company. Prior to that, he enjoyed a 20 year career with Hill & Knowlton Inc, the global communications consultancy and subsidiary of WPP plc, including nine years as its Chairman and CEO. Throughout this time he advised many Blue Chip and international clients across all geographies and services.