Latham & Watkins LLP is James W. Breyer’s firm / Accel Partners / National Venture Capital Association / In-Q-Tel / CIA
Dabney Langhorne Friedrich (born June 19, 1967) is a United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. She previously served as a Member of the United States Sentencing Commission.
Served at the Sentencing Commission with Michael Horowitz
In 2006, Friedrich was appointed as a member of the United States Sentencing Commission, a position she held until 2016. In that capacity, she helped establish sentencing policies and practices for the federal criminal justice system by promulgating guidelines for congressional review and recommending changes in criminal statutes.
(Horowitz and Friedrich served together)
Dabney Langhorne Friedrich biography
Dabney L. Friedrich. (Jul. 25, 2017). Judiciary Committee Confirmation Questionnaire. U.S. Senate.
Just received this from our FOIA to the Senate Judiciary Committee… Now tell us she’s not a globalist!
Dabney L. Friedrich. (Jun. 02, 2017). Financial Disclosure and Questionnaire. Senate Judiciary Committee, released May 15, 2018. US Senate.
- She worked at Cognizant before joining the DC District Court–a fully globalist enterprise that acquires tech companies in Borg-like fashion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognizant
- Before Cognizant she worked at Chevron.
- She reports $8.8 million in assets. That’s pretty good for a judge who has never held a real job and never published a single writing.
- Her $4.5 million in securities financial holdings are loaded with Deep State shadow government corruptocrats including Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, +++Vanguard+++, Oracle, Credit Suisse, iShares, Morgan Stanley, Chevron, P&G, Coca Cola, JP Morgan, Exxon, Bank of America,
- She owns $2.5 million in real estate.
Conclusion: Judges and judge candidates like Dabney all become genius investors.